Rewards And Development
What can we offer you if you work for WTH UK
- Child care vouchers
- Holiday discounts for staff and friends and family
- Maternity and paternity pay
- An extra day's holiday after 5 years of service
- Training contributions
- £250 attendance bonus
- £100 per year holiday concession after 1 year's service
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Employee of the Month - win £500 towards a city break
- An excellent training package. 2 weeks training in the classroom. You will learn all aspects of the industry from systems to products.
- Two amazing parties a year. We have a Christmas and a summer party. The parties are all paid for by the company so you will only have to worry about your drinks. These are designed to get the whole business together and to see how the business is moving forward.
- Our aim is to ensure we offer industry leading benefits and rewards, therefore we are continuously looking to improve these. Watch this space for further benefits.
How can we develop you?
- At WTH UK we want the best. We will train you to the highest standards as that is what we expect every day.
- Promotion is a big part of growing our business and we love to recruit from within the company. Most of our sales managers started on the phones.
- All sales concierge will start in Cruise118. We aim to promote through the brands as quickly as possible. River Voyages is the next step followed by the specialist concierge selling Six Star Cruises.
- Our customer service team usually start an NVQ after 6 months of employment.
- Educational, fam trips and ship visits. This could be a visit on a ship where meals are provided to an actual sailing with the cruise line. These are provided for you to educate you and they can vary from 3-7 nights.