Ancillary Sales Concierge - Chorley Office
Manage portfolio of customers through:
- Proactively outbounding our database to increase revenue of our bookings through the sale of ancillaries
- Take incoming ancillary sales calls
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly sales targets
- Resolving all customer queries at initial call where possible
- Maintenance and updating of customer data and records
Deliver unique customer service through the following:
- Passion: ability to bring vigour, energy and excitement to all of our customer interactions
- Reliability: demonstrate competence and capability to ensure customers’ needs are met promptly and accurately
- Empathy: fully understand the needs of each customer, through listening and building rapport
- Genuine: be straight talking, ensuring our customers know everything they need to know, whilst keeping it in simple terms
- Proactive: take the workload off our customers shoulders and let them focus on enjoying the cruise
Deliver on agreed customer and sales targets (see KPI’s)
Contribute with enthusiasm to the on-going development of the business, working individually and collectively to achieve mutual success for our customers, people and our partners
Deliver Exceptional as Standard Customer Service through solving customer issues when dealing with After Sales calls.
What Skills are We Looking For?
- Previous sales experience (not essential as full training will be delivered)
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- IT literate include Word and Excel.
- 40 hours fully flexible including evenings and weekends. (9am – 9pm 7 days per week)